You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
This is a collection of scientific publications based on research that was performed with PalmSens products.
- Magnetic beads combined with carbon black-based screen-printed electrodes for COVID-19: A reliable and miniaturized electrochemical immunosensor for SARS-CoV-2 detection in saliva Biosensors & bioelectronics 171 2021 112686
- NADPH performs mediated electron transfer in cyanobacterial-driven bio-photoelectrochemical cells iScience 2021 101892
- Portable wireless intelligent sensing of ultra-trace phytoregulator α-naphthalene acetic acid using self-assembled phosphorene/Ti3C2-MXene nanohybrid with high ambient stability on laser induced porous graphene as nanozyme flexible electrode Biosensors & bioelectronics 179 2021 113062
- Electrochemical Quantification of Lead Adsorption on TiO 2 Nanoparticles Electroanalysis 33 2021 188–196
- Medium-distance affordable, flexible and wireless epidermal sensor for pH monitoring in sweat Talanta 222 2021 121502
- Electrochemical multi-analyte point-of-care perspiration sensors using on-chip three-dimensional graphene electrodes Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 413 2021 763–777
- Differential pulse voltammetric determination of homovanillic acid as a tumor biomarker in human urine after hollow fiber-based liquid-phase microextraction Talanta 221 2021 121594
- Fluorescent and electrochemical bimodal bioplatform for femtomolar detection of microRNAs in blood sera Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 327 2021 128950
- Ultrasensitive supersandwich-type electrochemical sensor for SARS-CoV-2 from the infected COVID-19 patients using a smartphone Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 327 2021 128899
- Microfluidic Magneto Immunosensor for Rapid, High Sensitivity Measurements of SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid Protein in Serum ACS Sensors 2021