You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
EmStat3 and 3+ recovery
Please use this procedure only if your EmStat3 or EmStat3+ is unresponsive, but is shown in the list with available devices in PSTrace:
Follow these steps to restore your EmStat3:
- Open PSTrace and go to menu: Tools >> Instrument Settings…
and click button “Update firmware”.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected and EmStat3 shows in the list next to the ‘Connect’ button.
- Click the ‘Connect’ button.
- The program will say “Could not connect properly.” Ignore this.
- Click the ‘Browse’ button
- Select a .HEX file with the signature EmStat3_firmware_v##.hex or EmStat3+_firmware_v##.hex. Where ## is the version number. For example ‘EmStat3+_firmware_v73.hex’
- Click the button ‘Start update firmware’.
- The firmware will be restored:
The uploading of the firmware should take less than a minute!
If the update procedure does not start or something is still wrong:
Contact PalmSens BV by e-mail email@example.com or call +31 30 2459211