Coin cell Battery Holder
Test coin cell batteries with a potentiostat
- Holds different sizes of coin cell batteries
- Easily connect potentiostat via banana plugs
- Robust design
This battery holder from ItalSens allows to test coin cell batteries. The built-in spring gives a good grip on the coin cell. On the back side is a black and red 2 mm banana plug, to easily connect a standard PalmSens sensor cable. Batteries are not included.
How to connect?
- Connect the red working electrode of the sensor cable to the red banana plug
- Connect the black counter electrode of the sensor cable to the black banana plug
- Stack the blue reference electrode of the sensor cable on top of the black counter electrode