You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
Your foundation for an electrochemistry course, lab class or similar teaching event
- Combines with a potentiostat of your choice
- Great foundation for your electrochemistry course
The PalmSens Educational Kit it is designed as the foundation for an electrochemistry course, lab class or similar teaching events.
We know that teaching electrochemistry is the only way to give students the opportunity to discover a passion for that discipline, bring fresh ideas to this field of research and in the end secure the future of this science. Unfortunately educational institutes face more and more challenges these days. Lecturers and professors have to apply for projects and compete for funding, thus having little time left for course preparation. Teachers have to do management tasks and have very little support for implementing new topics into the curriculum.
Save on costs
PalmSens BV offers economical potentiostats that show research grade quality and capability. This makes our EmStat Series very suitable for teaching courses. The compact format of the EmStat also allows having multiple workstations even in very confined course rooms.
We combined our potentiostat with the necessary equipment and electrodes for a series of educational electrochemical experiments. To make sure that the instructor and students have the essential theoretical background for the experiments, we deliver a detailed teachers guide and a student manual with the kit. The guide and the manual contain a general introduction to potentiostats, common electrodes and for each experiment a motivation, theoretical background and the instructions for the experiment. This is followed by expected results and additional information.
You are more than welcome to provide any feedback or even suggestions for other experiments. Just contact us.
The Educational kit contains:
- 20x ItalSens Graphite Sensors
- 20x ItalSens Sensors for Heavy Metals
- 20x BVT Gold Sensors
- 1x 2 mm diameter Platinum Working Electrode
- 1x Ag/AgCl Aqueous Reference Electrode
- 1x Platinum Wire Counter Electrode
- 1x Electrode Polishing Kit, teflon cap, stand, clamp, moffel, beaker
- 1x Teacher’s guide and Student manual
- 1x Magnetic stirrer including switchbox
- 1x Sensor connector for screen printed electrodes
And of course your selected potentiostat.