You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
IS-CCS Corrosion Cell Set
Corrosion cell with sample holder and Stern-Makrides arrangement
- Complete corrosion cell set
- Suitable for many corrosion measurements
- Includes spare parts
This cell set will provide you a standard corrosion cell with a sample holder for metal coupons exposing 1 cm diameter round area to the solution as well as the equipment for the Stern-Makrides arrangement. This cell is suitable for many common corrosion-related measurements.
- The working electrode can be used together with a sample holder for metal coupons and a stainless steel electrode, or a custom electrode.
- Two counter electrodes can be connected at the same time.
- As a reference electrode, a saturated calomel electrode (included in the cell set) or a silver chloride reference electrode can be used.
The maximum coupon diameter is up to 15 mm, the thickness of the coupon can be up to 5 mm.
The ItalSens Corrosion Cell Set contains:
- 1 x 500 ml glass vessel
- 2 x graphite counter with holder
- 2 x platinum counter electrodes
- 1 x saturated calomel electrode with a salt bridge
- 1 x sample holder for flat coupons
- 1 x parts for the Stern-Makrides arrangement
- spare O-rings and Teflon parts
|Corrosion Cell Set contents This document specifies the contents of the Corrosion Cell Set, and contains an overview of the kit and the flat specimen holder.||documentation||02-06-21|