BASI ASTM Grade Corrosion Cell
ASTM G59-97 grade jacketed corrosion cell set-up
- ASTM G59-97
- Dedicated sample holders
- Dedicated ports for electrodes and pH/temp probe
- 1 Liter jacketed vessel
The IP-U-1L-CCWJ is a fully equipped, vertically mounted, and ASTM G59-97 grade jacketed corrosion cell set-up that can be used with any PalmSens potentiostat / Galvanostat / Impedance Analyzer. Dedicated sample holders are provided to hold a circular or flat coupons that can be easily mounted or replaced onto the cell in minutes. This set-up heavily suits the petroleum, automobile and other such industrial level corrosion labs that have a high through-put requirement for a very direct ASTM grade corrosion measurement for quality control, new inhibitor or coatings test, and plant safety. The construction provides thermal control and has dedicated ports for electrodes, pH / temperature probe. A specially designed long tube Ag/AgCl reference electrode and a graphite rod / platinum rod counter electrodes are recommended for optional additional purchase.
While the working electrode area is 1 cm2 the outer diameter of the circular coupon is limited to less than 15 mm (Square – 4 mm x 4 mm) and its thickness limited to less than 5 mm.
Included flat sample holder:
The kit also includes a thread type sample holder for basic corrosion research and analysis using square or rectangular coupons.
Glass & silicon and thus, no limitations due to pH of electrolyte.
- ASTM Grade Corrosion Cell Setup
- 1L High quality glass jacketed vessel with necessary clamps
- A disc type sample holder (PTFE), lugging capillary
- Purge and Vent, Thread type sample holder (SS/PTFE)
- Silicon Tube 2 m, glass top (5 port type B19 X 4, B 40 X 1)
- a test sample coupon (SS) and all the other accessories for plug n play analysis
- All types of ASTM based corrosion “measurements” for circular coupons.
- Non-ASTM grade research-based corrosion analysis on square or rectangular coupons
- High through-put analysis that require fast and easy assembly / disassembly process.
- ASTM Grade Corrosion measurements with thermal control between 3°C to 90°C also known as critical pitting test.
Recommended Optional Items
|BASI IP-U-1L-CCWJ: Astm Grade Corrosion Cell 1L The IP-U-1L-CCWJ is a fully equipped, vertically mounted, and ASTM G59-97 grade jacketed corrosion cell set-up that can be used with any PalmSens potentiostat.||Documentation||08-05-23|