BASI Corrosion Cell for Flat Samples
horizontally mounted corrosion cell set-up
- (re)place a sample < 10 seconds
- Perfect for high-throughput research
- 250 ml
The IP-U-CCG-FS250 is a fully equipped, horizontally mounted corrosion cell set-up that can be used with any PalmSens Potentiostat / Galvanostat / Impedance Analyzer. Rather than a dedicated sample holder, the sample coupon can be easily mounted or replaced onto the cell in less than 10 seconds. This set-up heavily suits the corrosion scientists, analysts and researchers that have a high through-put requirement for conducting analysis on coupons with square, rectangular, circular, or any other shapes. The construction is typically gas-tight, has dedicated ports for electrode insert, and is also available in a jacketed version for thermal control.
- The available exposed surface area is 1 cm2.
- Minimum requirements: Circular (16 mm diameter) or Square (4 mm x 4 mm).
- Thickness requirements: 0.5mm to 8 mm.
Glass & silicon and thus, no limitations due to pH of electrolyte.
- A 250 mL glass reservoir
- 6 mm diameter graphite rod counter electrode
- a stainless-steel SS430 coupon for sample analysis,
- lugging capillary
- And all the other accessories for plug n play analysis
- All types of EC based corrosion analysis for square, rectangular & circular coupons
- High through-put analysis that require fast and easy assembly / disassembly process
- Corrosion measurements with thermal control between 3ºC to 90ºC
- Completely acrylic version available for highly corrosive environments
- Corrosion measurements in organic solutions
Recommended Optional Items
|BASI IP-U-CCG-FS250: 250 ml Corrosion Cell for Flat Samples The IP-U-CCG-FS250 is a fully equipped, horizontally mounted corrosion cell set-up for use with any PalmSens potentiostat.||Documentation||08-05-23|