BVT-AC2 Electrochemical sensor
Amperometric sensor with two working electrodes made by thick film technology.
- Two working electrodes
- Thick-film technology
- Electrodes available in various materials
The sensor is formed on a corundum ceramic base. On this surface the two working and the reference electrodes are applied. The working electrodes can be made of variety of materials, where the first working electrode will have the same material as the second working electrode. A bio-chemically active substance can be immobilized on the working electrode of the sensor to create a biosensor.
The Working electrode can be made of:
- WS Gold Platinum-alloy
- W1 Gold
- W2 Platinum
- W3 Silver
- W4 Carbon
Note for Gold electrodes: The SPEs do not have homogenous properties during print. Each production batch is grouped in boxes, where the SPEs with the same properties are in one box.
The reference electrode can be made of three different materials:
- R1 Ag / AgCl mixed – a nice basic reference electrode
- R2 Ag covered with AgCl – shows a higher stability. Suitable for most organic solvents.
- RS Ag – these give a stable potential in chloride solution but can also be used a pseudo reference electrode
Working electrode diameter
- 1mm Standard diameter
Electrode naming pattern
- The electrodes are named in the pattern AC2.Wn.Rm with n and m being 1, 2, 3, 4 or S.
- 25.4 x 7.26 x 0.63 mm.
- More information is available in the specifications tab or at the product’s website.
Useful accessories for the AC2 sensor
You may also like…
|BVT-AC2 Electrochemical sensor datasheet Datasheet of the BVT AC2, an amperometric two-electrode sensor with two working electrodes made by thick film technology.||Datasheet||01-01-23|