Glass Cell TC6
- 20 ml Cell
- Easily cleaned
- Supports Stirrer
This product gives you everything you need to set up a traditional three-electrode voltammetry experiment.
The TC4 cell is easily cleaned due to its removable top.
The Standard 20 ml cell has:
- a central opening (NJ 12/14 for stirrer or rotating electrode)
- and four side openings (NJ 10/13 for connectors or classic electrodes).
These openings can be used to mount working, reference and counter electrodes as well as other accessories. This simple glass cell is used for electrochemical measurements. The minimum volume of a sample solution inside the cell is 5 mL.
- The temperature of the analysed solution can be controlled when placing the cell in a MT-1 thermostat.
- The cell openings are designed for the electrochemical sensor connector KA1C (outer openings),
- and the stirrer ST1 (mid opening)
More Information is available on the product’s website.
|TC6 Electrochemical Glass Cell Datasheet||Datasheet||19-01-22|