Micrux All in One Cell
Connect your Micrux electrodes to your potentiostat
- Supports all thin-film Micrux electrodes
- Available with different add-ons
- Supplied with universal cable
All in one device for using the electrodes both in batch or in flow
This connector is necessary to use the electrodes produced by Micrux.
This is a multipurpose interface with interchangeable add-ons for using Micrux electrodes. It is a Drop Cell base with two different add-ons: one for using it as a Flow Cell and the other one for using it in batch with higher volumes. The innovative All-in-One cell provides a unique multipurpose interface with movable add-ons that can be easily interchanged for using the standard (10 x 6 mm) thin-film (micro)electrodes supplied by MicruX. The AIO-cell enables the use of the thin-film (micro)electrodes in (Drop / Batch-cell) or (Flow-cell) conditions, fulfilling the requirements of multiple analytical applications. Supplied with a universal cable compatible with PalmSens3, 4 and the EmStat series.
- Dimensions: 60 x 40 x 30 mm (W x D x H)
- Material: Aluminium base + methacrylate cover
- Different movable add-ons are available
- Easy add-ons assembly (tool-free)
- Reusable – long life
More information is available here.