Micrux Carbon & Gold SPE
Low-cost solution suitable for electroanalysis, flow systems, nanotechnology or biosensor development
- Screen-printed Electrodes with Gold or Carbon working- and counter electrode
- Flexible high-resist PET or rigid ceramic substrate
- Two different inks available for Carbon electrodes
- Dual working electrode available for Carbon electrodes
Single screen-printed electrodes are based on a classical three-electrodes approach with one working electrode (WE), a reference electrode (RE) and a auxiliary (counter) electrode (AE or CE). Low-cost solution suitable for electroanalysis, flow systems, nanotechnology or biosensor development.
Dual screen-printed electrodes are based on a four-electrodes approach with two working electrodes (WE1 / WE2), sharing a reference (RE) and an auxiliary (counter) (AE or CE) electrode. A very affordable solution suitable for the development of multiplexed chemical-sensors and bio-sensors for field analysis.
For the material of the working- and counter electrode, there is carbon or gold to choose from, with two types of carbon ink. The reference electrode is silver or silver/silver chloride. The carbon or gold layer is 350~380 μm thick. The working electrode has a diameter of 3 mm for the single SPEs and 2.5 mm for the dual SPEs. Advice per material and ink:
- Carbon – Performance ink: High-performance carbon-based screen-printed electrodes for the development of chemical sensors and biosensors. Ideal to work with microvolume, showing an excellent intra- and inter-electrode precision.
- Carbon – Low cost ink: Low-cost carbon-based screen-printed electrodes for basic electrochemical studies. Ideal to work with microvolume, showing excellent electrochemical performance with good reversibility when using cyclic voltammetry.
- Gold: Ideal to work with microvolume, showing an excellent intra- and inter-electrode precision. Useful for building self-assembled monolayers (SAM) and the development of chemical sensors and biosensors.
There are two types of substrate available:
- white flexible and high-resist PET
- Rigid ceramic
Sensors are packed per 50 in a box. You can connect a Micrux screen-printed electrode using the Micrux 4-electrode adapter.
More information is available at the specifications tab or here for the single SPE’s, and here for dual SPE’s.
A Micrux adapter is needed to connect the 4-pin sensors
You may also like…
|Micrux Thick-film dual SPE Carbon electrode brochure||Datasheet||28-03-23|
|Micrux Thick-film SPE Gold electrode brochure||Datasheet||28-03-23|
|Micrux Thick-film SPE Carbon electrode brochure||Datasheet||28-03-23|