- Ideal for SPE applications
- USB or battery powered (optional)
- Optional Bluetooth connectivity
- Rugged aluminum housing in rubber sleeve
- Customizable top foil for branding
- Customizable sensor connector
Exchangeable sensor interface module
The EmStat Go is a battery powered*, handheld potentiostat which consists of a base unit and a customer-specific Sensor Extension module. The extension module can be equipped with one or more sensor connectors, temperature sensor, or other interface units you require for your sensor application. The instrument’s body is made from solid anodized aluminum with an optional rugged sleeve.
The EmStat Go can be equipped with automatic drop detection to have a PC or mobile app start the measurement automatically as soon as the droplet is present.
Optional battery for connecting via Bluetooth
A battery compartment for replaceable Li-Ion battery is optional. A fully charged battery allows the EmStat Go to run >6h of continuous measurements.
The EmStat Go can either host an EmStat Pico or EmStat3 potentiostat module.
|dc-potential range||±3 V||-1.7 to +2 V|
|compliance voltage||± 5 V||-2.0 to +2.3 V|
|dc-potential resolution||0.1 mV||0.280 mV|
|current ranges||1 nA to 10 mA||100 nA to 5 mA|
|maximum current||± 20 mA||± 3 mA|
Develop your own software for EmStat Go
The EmStat Go can be used with all PalmSens SDK’s for .NET
PSTrace for Windows
EmStat Go works with PSTrace for Windows. PSTrace for Windows provides support for all techniques and device functionalities. With a smooth simple interface, showing only the applicable controls, PSTrace is suitable for all levels of user experience. Functions include:
- Equivalent Circuit Fitting
- Scripting for running an automated sequence of measurements
- Open your data in Origin and Excel with one click of a button
- Save all available curves, measurement data and methods to a single file
- Browse measurements on PalmSens4’s internal storage
- Direct feedback on method parameters
PStouch app for Android
EmStat Go works with PStouch. PStouch is an app for Android devices that can be used with all PalmSens and EmStat potentiostats. PStouch communicates with your potentiostat directly via USB or wirelessly using the PalmSens Bluetooth dongle. A Bluetooth dongle is available for your older and your newest PalmSens.
Get PStouch from the Google Play Store: