I want to...
PalmSens SDKs for .NET
- Useful for more powerful devices running Windows or Android, such as PCs and smartphones.
- Develop in any language supporting the .NET framework, like C# and VB.NET.
- Quickly develop your application using our analytical tools, including peak detection and equivalent circuit fitting.
Note on Linux and MacOS: Although our SDK does not officially support Linux, MacOS or Raspbian, you can run our .NET SDKs using Mono.Read more about the SDK for .NET
MethodSCRIPTTM is the script language our latest generation of instruments and modules speak.
- Can be used with any programming language.
- Allows for writing software for all operating systems.
- Code snippets can be generated in PSTrace for Windows.
- Comes with many code examples.
- For Android, build applications with our SDK for Android using Xamarin, Visual Studio .NET and C#. If you prefer to program in Java or Kotlin and you have an EmStat4, EmStat Pico or Sensit, you can use MethodSCRIPT instead.
- For iOS, build applications using MethodSCRIPT and our SWIFT example.
If you are a researcher and looking for MATLAB integration, please go to our MATLAB SDK page.Download MATLAB SDK
The Python SDK from PalmSens, wraps around the .NET SDK. All instruments are supported and examples are included. Be sure to read the included readme.txt first.Download Python SDK
Alternatively, the EmStat4, Pico or Sensit series can also communicate via MethodSCRIPT using Python. Code examples are available on Github.
With the LabVIEW SDK you can control your PalmSens instrument directly from LabVIEW.Download LabVIEW SDK