BVT-AC9C Electrochemical sensor
Amperometric sensor with eight working electrodes made by thick film technology
- Eight working and one reference electrodes
- Thick-film technology
- Electrodes available in various materials
The sensor is formed on a corundum ceramic base. On this surface the eight working and the reference electrodes are applied. The working electrodes can be made of variety of materials, where all eight working electrodes are made of the same material. At the end of the sensor there is an integrated connector. It is connected with the active part by the silver conducting paths which are covered by a dielectric protection layer. A bio-chemically active substance can be immobilized on the working electrode of the sensor to create a biosensor.
The Working electrode can be made of:
- WS Gold Platinum-alloy
- W1 Gold
- W2 Platinum
- W3 Silver
- W4 Carbon
Note for Gold electrodes: The SPEs do not have homogenous properties during print. Each production batch is grouped in boxes, where the SPEs with the same properties are in one box.
The reference electrode can be made of three different materials:
- RS Ag – these give a stable potential in chloride solution but can also be used a pseudo reference electrode
- R1 Ag / AgCl mixed – a nice basic reference electrode
- R2 Ag covered with AgCl – shows a higher stability. Suitable for most organic solvents.
Working electrode diameter
- 1 mm Standard diameter
Electrode naming pattern
- The electrodes are named in the pattern AC9C.Wn.Rm with n and m being 1, 2, 3, 4 or S.
- 59.0 x 12.70 x 0.63 mm.
- More information is available in the specifications tab or at the product’s website.
Useful accessories for the AC9C sensor
You may also like…
|BVT-AC9C datasheet Datasheet for the BVT-AC9C, a sensor with 8 working electrodes and one reference electrode.||Datasheet||01-01-23|